Updated Sportsboy57’s Journey Throughout VHL

So, VHL’s 14th birthday! In honor of that (and 14 extra TPE), I will be writing my updated journey through the one and only VHL hockey simulator (because there are other VHL like some random Spanish thing)

I started off this journey through a discord Rock Paper Scissors server I was in. One of the members invited me to the VHL server, where I made a player and got drafted by the Philadelphia Reapers in the S75 VHLM draft.

I didn’t do a whole lot that season, but our squad of lots of 250 TPE players drove us to the finals. After all of those people graduated, it was a hard fought season. We went into the playoffs spirits high, but left either first or second round in the playoffs. As I mentioned the first time, I went a long time inactive, and Dmax helped me become more active (thank you so much Dmax again). This was also the season that I got selected by the Chicago Phoenix in the S76 VHL draft. 

I got traded to the Miami Marauders for a goalie because Dmax wanted me to be on a cup contender team right after S77 began (again thank you). That season was definitely a roller coaster of emotions. Right when I got to the team, I started earning more TPE, but the team was constantly losing by one goal or in OT or SO. It was obvious we had the makings of a team that could definitely win the cup. Eventually, good luck came to us and we became the best VHLM team for the last half of the season or so, ending up 2nd right behind the Hounds. 

The playoffs was even more emotional. A very close 7 game series vs the Marlins, a three assist game by yours truly led us to round two. We made quick work of the rest of the playoffs from a sweep the rest of the rounds. 

I got 250 TPE near the very end of the season, so when I got to the big leagues, I had almost exactly 250 TPE and facing people with 1,000 TPE. It wasn’t a very good starting season, with less than 10 points, and close to no goals (if I got one I don’t really know). Our team was very supportive in the locker room, and helped for a easy transition. My teammates have good humor and are fun to talk with (too many 420 jokes though, seriously). We made a good run in the regular season sharing 1st place spots with the eventual winners: Warsaw. I also just singed to play 1 more season with Chicago.

I think this has been an amazing experience for me, and I hope to continue until I either can’t from school or because I get bored (which would be a long time!) Thank you for sticking with my story, and thanks to all who have helped me or played with me along the way! Cya around guys!

(Yes, the entire story before this line was exactly 500 words)

Edited by Sportsboy57