Eh

Prout

Calgary looking strong this season. With youth core coming in it actually seems like I’m that old guy in the locker room which is crazy to think after myself feeling still new here. What a ride for my first player Cowboy Prout. The Calgary Wranglers seem to have a good team on paper once again let’s just see how STHS pans out since we have that youth core to carry my old ass and hopefully make me sim better then I am since I suck. The two ballot votes on best defensive Defencemen was cool to see as I still feel I was stronger contender for that but again the lack of hits and using that stat heavily again makes me running out of the voting for it.. I don’t agree with it. I liked Nykos article and breakdown I think it shows in my favour how actually good I was defensively but again the voting sucks for that trophy and we just move on to a new season. New me bullshit right?

Nothings really new just gonna blab for tpe since I’ve been taking time to myself in real life I’ve been busy again and overall really trying to enjoy the small things again. I felt I was doing to much and wasn’t being myself or enjoying life so I’ve been busy and learning new things. Being happy is really key. I hope everyone has great summer and offseason I felt like it was needed for myself and honestly I enjoyed it a lot. I like regular season and playoffs and sims but I’ve enjoyed this not much activity and being able to just enjoy small things for abit while I took some time away.

But I’m back new season. New bullshit. Blah blah blah. I’m excited I think Ricer is finally getting a chance to really show off what all he’s built here and having his youth of drafts coming up is great to see. He’s been a hell of a gm and I support him fully here.

Drafts done now we close in on get again a new season. I hope that I can get a really good season out of Cowboy however I think individual success at this point is no longer in sight as I feel it’s more of battling deception and just helping the team out more then individual. Being the old guy in the Lr changes things so there’s that. I guess I thought by now I would of had a individual trophy under the belt for Cowboy like the Jack Wylde or something but I got some recantation in two ballot votes which doesn’t seem a lot but in a league like this I feel it’s something to be happy about even if I don’t agree with how it’s viewed it’s still some sort of recantation with the two votes I guess. But that’s all for this weeks blab till next time peace out have a good week and enjoy the rest of the offseason  

17 hours ago, Prout said:

With youth core coming in it actually seems like I’m that old guy in the locker room which is crazy to think after myself feeling still new here.

That seems crazy to me as well. The whole S75 class seems super new to me still and you really are not anymore. 

I think the Wranglers will have another tough season if you guys manage to make playoffs in S79, as Seattle will most likely be back. Possible rematch?

Seems like a bit of a rebuild though so I could definitely see someone else squeaking into that wild card spot that you had this season. 

I also feel the old guy thing. I'm heading into my last season so I know your pain lol. 8/10

8/10 

Glad to see that you're doing better and took time for yourself! article is well written and it has its personal feel. I do feel the cowboy has another season and who knows you could have a career year ahaha. hope you enjoy this season and hopefully Calgary can make the play offs for ya!