Remy #5

Review: Solid graphic! It doesn't try to be too flashy and it uses interesting designs while still staying relatively tame. By the way, I don't mean that being tame is a bad thing. One of my favourite parts is the use of a very unconventional font for typical sports graphics. I don't know why, it feels uncommon but fits in so well. The colours are great and everything is balanced well! I love the background, the use of less colours as an overall theme, and just how well it fits together. Heck, the red shape in the background does not stick out at all. This graphic is very well done. My only real complaint is that the actual render itself just seems kinda placed there. Nothing is really done with the player render. Other than that, it's a good graphic!

8/10

Edited by SlapshotDragon

Review time!

Pretty cool sig!  I dislike the font choice but love that chrome effect going on.  I can't make out what`s behind the player, it looks weird.  I assume its some kind of origami flower thing but the red or pink whatever it is looks out of place?  Would have liked to see more effects in the minimalist style but all in all it looks alright.

Solid 8

• 2 weeks later...

Review:

I am confused about this graphic. It looks like the same render you used in your posted sig but without any processing. The lack of detail doesn't do it  any favors. Your color palette is also contrasting and that is more distracting than complimenting the rest of the project. Balance is iffy as it looks heavy on the left side but with a good font/text, that could have been corrected. Overall it looks like a great start but it didn't go any further. 

7/10