Jokinen going for another VHLM cup, then VHLE cup, VHL debut in S81?

jRuutu

Erlantz Jokinen was drafted sixth overall by Riga. The defender was understandably delighted after the draft. This is what he had to say only moments after the first round was over:

''Great to be part of the Riga organization. Before the draft, we had long talks with the people in Riga.  I felt those talks went well, so I dared to dream a little that I could be picked this early in the draft, but of course, it's still a shock and a surprise to hear your name to be called so  early. There is so many great players in the draft''.

Jokinen was not interested in speculating whether he is good enough to play in Riga right away in S79, but he did give an interesting comment about his future.

''I'm here to win, I want another VHLM championship. After that, I want to play in Europe and win a championship there. Then when I finally come to VHL, I want to win the VHL championship. Keep the wins coming, that is my motto. Now, is any of this actually going to happen? I don't know. I'm here to win''

As Jokinen was leaving, he whispered the final words:

''Nothing is real, everything is an illusion''

Remains to be seen what he meant by that. What we do know is that Jokinen is a Riga prospect.

• Commissioner
57 minutes ago, jRuutu said:

I want another VHLM championship

A noble goal but you physically can’t play another season in the M as you are already 39 TPE over the M’s cap so you’ll have to play in the VHL this season. If you stay under 400 and choose to go to the VHLE in S80 that’s your choice.