Updated Sig for Me

• 2 weeks later...

Review: This is a really nice signature! I like how gold is the most stand-outish colour. It catches your eye. You were able to make it the main colour without having to use too much of it. I love how it contrasts with the dark greys and blacks of everything else from the jersey to the background. The jersey swaps are smooth and look super natural on this jersey. I really feel like this could be a legitimate Moscow Menace jersey. Excellent choice of render, especially considering how nicely the colours of the jersey fit with the Moscow Menace logo. My only real problems would be the colour of the text on top. It's too dark and too muddy, in my opinion a lighter shade would have worked better. And also, doing a snowfall effect was great but maybe next time choose a less pixelly and linear snowfall effect. It isn't too important, it just sort of irks me the wrong way. Still, excellent player ccard, 7.8/10!

On 7/24/2021 at 3:35 PM, IHateBobNutting said:

Bonus_TPE_Sig.png

super sick render. I like the back ground and foreground combo.

colours are awesome and the rebadging on the jersey looks seamless from what I can see.

9/10 awesome job man looks sick