Armani's improvement in Ottawa

WildfireMicro

From the Ottawa Sports Newspaper:

New Ottawa center Armani Calamari seems to have improved a lot from his days in Philadelphia. He has already gotten three assists in the start of the VHLM season and just seems to be overall a much more confident player. The man himself had this to say:

"It is definitely a learning process for both of my VHLM seasons. I learned what I could from my time in Philadelphia first and now being in Ottawa has definitely helped me improve more. I think the main thing that has helped my confidence was me being named alternative captain because they definitely seems to have a lot of confidence in me going forward. It will still take a long time for all of us to get to our potential but we are definitely ready to do our best to impress."

Ottawa latest game was an overtime loss to one of the best teams in the league so that does show that they are improving. It might be a middle of the pack season for them but the improvements will definitely be there as they work on getting better. The fans definitely seem to be interested in this young team so we will see what happens going forward. Good luck Lynx!