Reylynn Reinhart

Ricer13

It’s already been three seasons? I feel like time is flying with this player. Reylynn a member of HC Davos Dynamo is currently on her final season of her rookie contract. She recently signed an extension that will see her play long term for a team that hasn’t been very good. Why is that?

Winning isn’t everything at-least in the eyes of Reinhart. She was given plenty of opportunity to succeed individually playing on a weaker Davos roster. This help build her confidence as a player proving she could play against the best in the VHL and put up the numbers she has. Davos is on a path in the right direction and Reinhart has solidified herself as the top defensemen for Davos for the foreseeable future. She also wants to be apart of changing the outlook of Davos from the laughing stock of the league to a legitimate  contender for the continental cup. This is a big reason as to why she resigned long term with the team.

Team atmosphere is another huge factor that played into that decision. During her time so far in Davos she has had the pleasure of meeting some really good people. She got to learn from Tyler Walker before he departed for Calgary. She’s created chemistry with the likes of Tavau, Tessier and Tsujimoto. The most recent additions to the team Laine and Frostbeard have been seamless and have only improved the locker room morale with the team. It starts with management and works it’s way down through the roster and the atmosphere  created in Davos is one that Reinhart is a big fan of.

Lastly, David. This weird ass phenomenon that is “David” has become this cult classic in the VHL. Something born out of a typo from typing Davos on a mobile device and for no other reason at all, it has grown on me during my few seasons here. While apart of me will always support Gary instead of David, David will always hold a place in Reylynn’s VHL heart. 

That about sums up Reylynn’s time in the VHL so far. Davos has sucked, people in Davos are dope and David. Only 3 more seasons and depreciation starts hitting but Reylynn is well on her way to being able to stay ready to have a long and successful career. The grind never stops and Reylynn will not stop until she has brought a championship to David. 

word count: 406