That Dude Enjoying Upgraded Role

Cornholio

London United third year forward That Dude has finally been given the opportunity to showcase his talents in an expanded role. London has to make some difficult decisions this past off-season, offloading some of their seasoned veterans for younger assets.

Naturally that means taking a step back (or two or three?) compared to their results from the past two seasons. 

“I have zero problems with this at all. We had a great two year run, finished high in the regular season standings however that did not correlate to any luck in the postseason. So I’d have to say I completely agree with the organization management’s decision to repivot and position itself for a separate run. That could have a higher reward compared to had we kept on trying with the previous core only to come up short in the postseason if you know what I mean?

Also— on a personal note, that means I get more playing time and a better opportunity to showcase my abilities which you will not hear a single complaint out of me. It seems that the United coaches have finally given me a shot at center, playing the second line which I’m totally cool with. I look forward to a breakout season statistically wise and continue my elevation toward becoming the face of the franchise. Let’s get it done y’all guys!”