Darth Kaprizov

Review time!

This looks interesting to say the least... PHILTHADELPHIA lmao, I don't get that part but anyways.... background is fitting but the player render and logo swap look strange.  Faded Darth Vader in the corner, VHLM logo, render and text placement all look weird.  Points for effort though!

6/10

I actually like the text and placement of it but not sure - even if it has a Reaper - how the background really helps anything here and this would almost look better on an all black background because it doesn't really mesh, specially with the placement of the player cut. Almost didn't notice Darth Vader but why not? It's a personal touch in my opinion. Logo on the jersey looks way too faded and with the colors not matching it really sticks out. Lastly, the VHL logo does look very odd in the middle of nowhere but I do like it added to graphics, think you just went a little too hard with this one. You put in a lot of effort which is nice to see and I think the player cut looks pretty good as well. Keep mixing and mastering your skills, you have the skill but you just need to focus on improving on one thing at a time. 7.5/10.