Lemiuex on season so far

hockeyis66

“It has been an OK start to the season for me.  It took a few games to get the speed of the VHL under my belt and more suited to the bigger, faster, stronger players but once I was accustomed to the difference of play versus the VHLM, I have become more confident in my game.  There is still a lot for me to work on my game though.  I have to continue skating hard and out working the opposition to the puck and fight for the puck in the corners, better puck control and make sure I am making good passes and not turning the puck over in the neutral zone.”

“As for the team, we continue to hang around that 5th and final playoff spot , but there are also a couple of other teams that are knocking on that playoff spot’s door as well too so its going to be a season long battle for that spot.  We have to continue to grow and play well as a team and make sure we are getting points out of each game we play and eliminate any losing streaks that could potentially put us in a tough spot.  No doubt we are a young team and will continue to grow as the season goes along.”