VHL

Steve

Alrighty, some review time! So Im looking at your piece and to be fair I am little bit confused. I dont know how the original resource of the player looks like, but let's say you have mastered the skill of making him look alive, half animated/drawn which looks super cool, but then we get to the background where the VHL logo is and the work there straight up lowers the quality of the whole piece. Maybe without the bevel and emboss on the logo it would be more smooth. And the last, but not least important piece - text. I kind of like the red text, but the "HOCKEY" is so, so. Im not a fan of the font used and the main problem is the white boarder. You can see that for some reason it is not smooth and gives that pixelate line around which yet again ruins a bit the whole quality of the piece.

Overall I really love the players work and I think with little improvements the whole piece could have been done waay better. I understand that it might be the result of lack of skill, so excited to see how you improve.

My rating: 6/10