Greek God - Apollo

Review: Cool idea for a graphic. Everything looks fairly good here. The logo swap is a tad large and off-angle. Also the dark top right corner gives the graphic a top heavy feel. Great consistency of color and choice of player render. Nice to see a vertical graphic rather than the usual horizontal look. Well done overall, 8/10.

This is a really cool graphic. Especially with the character in the background, that’s not something a lot of graphics will include to add more detail to their graphic. The color combo of the back character and the swap of the actual player work really nice together. Like another review said, the logo on the player is a little off angle but other than that I think it’s a great graphic. 9/10

22 hours ago, Gaikoku-hito said:

2006547327_ApolloYukonRush.thumb.jpg.d56f94be7b36f38773c80799ba1020b7.jpg

Review: Good looking piece, Logo looks a touch to big but I like the placement if it. Fits with the angle the players at. A little distracting with the character behind the player, I'd suggest maybe darkening the background up abit so the foreground pops a little more. all in all really like the design 7/10