TPE II Talks More

Goliathus

"One thing I have been thinking lately as a player unlikely to make it back into the best league of the world is to find an alternative income. I think I have had it in my life. Many people have big dreams and not everyone of them get to fulfill it. I, too, don't fulfill all of it, but at least I have experienced the big league, so that's...something. I think there are a lot of ways to think about it. If I think about it like a mega star, I might go 'darn it, I should have been better' but if I am thinking like a regular person, I might go 'hey, I got a chance to battle with the best of the best'. Is it a loser's mentality to be happy about what I have achieved? Maybe so, maybe not. There's no right answer."

"But anyway, I will have to think of something else to do eventually when my player career eventually ends. If I am still passionate about the sport, there are a lot of careers to go with. Broadcaster, coach, even general manager or even becoming owner of a team, there are many many ways to go. But as of now, I am thinking of learning how to invest so I can grow my capital and do more. I have always find the business world to be quite interesting but I just have to focus on being a great ice hockey player so I don't have time for that shit. Maybe I will have time in future."