Linus

Ledge

On 9/6/2021 at 4:01 PM, Ledge and Dairy said:

Linus_sig.png?width=1649&height=927

Review: Really like this graphic pretty cool concept. only thing I would change is the name on the back of the jersey you can see maybe make it a little more covered up or darker to hide the name. overall I really like the idea the letter styling and the holographic look in of the background player looks awesome. 9/10

Edited by Joker_TM

This is definitely one of the best graphics I've seen from you. A few things I would do, however, is add a blur to the back render, or just try so make it blend into the background better so that the main render is more in the forefront. I like the text, but for some reason on the Z and M at the ends it cuts off awkwardly. I'm also a sucker for team branding, so maybe a VHL logo or something would fit as well. Nonetheless, no reason not to be happy with this. 7.5/10.

Review: shits getting better every time. i like the desaturated player as well as the font and font color. Ithink the other player you got in the background could have been deaturated as well as the colours from him dont really match that well with everything else. the rest is good tho 9/10