Mississauga Curse

AJW

I’m heartbroken, depressed, sitting in a corner crying with a bag of hot cheetos in my right hand and and a will to live in my left.

I don’t know how this happened but the Mississauga Hounds choked on a fat one against Miami in the VHLM finals in only 5 games. The reason this article is called Mississauga curse is because THE SAME THING HAPPENED IN S77. Mississauga ran the league both seasons taking home the Prime Minister’s Cup only to get their insides ripped out by the Marauders. Atleast we took Miami to 5 games instead of being swept like in S77.

This Hounds squad was stacked since the draft and I literally have no words to what I have just experienced. My player sweated his balls off this playoffs leading the league in points (11-17-28) but it still wasn’t enough. 

I am really proud of this team for being able to turn it around after a horrible S78 though. It really is a shame that we couldn’t pull through for Z’s final season as GM. But it is what it is - “sometimes maybe good, sometimes maybe shit.” Now I just have to get pumped up for my VHL rookie season with the Los Angeles Stars and my 100+ banked TPE. After a tough Conference Finals for the Stars hopefully my player can help bring them back next season. Maybe a Christian Stolzschweiger Trophy is in my near future 👀. Only time will tell.