Graphic

Moon

• 3 weeks later...

Review:

I think you put in a fair effort with this sig. Logo swaps take time to learn and is one of the weak spots on this graphic. The render isn't the cleanest cut but I think the size could be larger. Text is functional but try not to let it touch any edges. Just keep working at it, you have talent.

7.5/10

Overall not bad, the logo swap is a little 'rough on the edges' but you are still learning so not a biggie... I would have chosen a different font for your text it looks it would have been more suitable for the Reapers or any other 'supernatural' franchise as it reminds me of 'Stories from the Crypt'. I'd give it a 7/10

Review:

I really like what you're going for here but to be honest it looks a little rough, I know it's hard to find a good picture of god but if you don't have too much skills in logo swapping I would stick to some more plainer jerseys or pictures as that is easier to start with, other than that I like the background and the text.  All I could ask for is easier logo swap subject and a little better quality other than that good job! 6/10

Review:

You put in great effort into this sig and it shows. Logo swapping is super difficult. Blending needs some work, but that takes time. I do agree with others the text is very gor looking. Something bolder may have went better with this sig.  8/10

Keep up the good work. Youtube videos are annoying but really help out!

Review: This is a nice and clean graphic to say the least, I can tell that you took your time with this, I espically love the lighting backround on this. Although there are some anomalies. The logo swap looks a bit meh, blending in the logo with the jersey is hard work, you'll get it with practise.One other thing I would change is the font, a bit too much on the dark side and some letters are hard to read. Overall - 7/10