zepheter

On March 27, 2019 I made my first VHL player. 910 days later, I've finally reached my 1000th post on the forum. For me, the post itself isn't that important. It's all about the friendships, memories and lessons I've learned along the way. I find it hard not to think about what I could've done better when looking at the careers of my players, but it's all apart of my growth as a member of this community. It needed to happen in order for me to be in the place I am today. I've been lucky enough to win at every level. Whether it's the S66 Reapers squad managed by Blade, S72 WC/S79 WJC with Team World, or any of the three Bears teams I won with. It's been a pleasure to play a part in all of that success. I'm not sure who got this idea into my head, but awards really don't mean anything to me. Seeing my teammates succeed puts a smile on my face. And in the end it all paid off anyway. I've taken the time to focus on the positives and negatives of my previous players. Knowing what I now know, I'm excited to continue what I hope turns out to be a fun, successful experience as I try to make Florida Man the best thing since sliced bread. Here's to the next 1000 memories. :cheers: