Lynx are rolling

MattBake12

Ottawa Lynx are off to a red hot start to the start of season 80, going 5-1 in their first stretch of matches and scoring a plethora of goals. Currently they have a +23 goal differential which is second in the league behind the Minnesota Storm, but what really stands out early in the season is the strength of the goalie. The Red Menace has lived up to his name in the net, having the fewest goals scored with only 12! 7 behind the next best. Lets hope this momentum continues as this is a long season and lots of great matchups upcoming. The two eastern conference leaders, The Lynx and the Storm as set to play each other next and it should be a great game-arguably the two best teams on paper, but at this early in the season it all comes down to the discipline and sticking to the fundamentals on the ice. Can't wait to see the result, but my unbias opinion has the Lynx taking this one 5-3.

Nice article, you really are a good writer.

If I had to be honest the only thing wrong that I see is that you didn't divided your text, it is just a block of words and some people might find it boring to read, so next time try to divide it, but that is just nitpicking.

After all this gets a solid 8 out of a 10, keep it up, you are doing great.

I love the Ottawa love here, the Lynx not only have Menace but we have the best offense in the league. A big reason why he's so hard to score on is because y'all keep him going. I think the article could've been spaced out a bit more instead of just a paragraph of text, maybe make use of bold font or underlining names and stats! Other than that the article is great and I look forward to more! 8/10