2nd place banner

v.2

Review time!

All I'm gonna say is one thing that's missing, is the player names for each team.  That's the only thing missing.  Like, the only thing.  I like for each render you added a subtle colored border, gives it a colorful depth effect.  Italicized capitalized font with no spaces in between, classic.  Details are spot on baby!!

Solid 9.8

Review: Overall when I look at banners I look to see if the concept is different from the years past and sadly this is a very similarly done banner so doesn't make the users go "Oh, What is this something new? A Banner by Who?" but putting that a side it is a greatly done banner considering the lack of timing we had to create banners this season. So I feel I cannot be that hard on your banner so I am giving it an 2/10 for lack of creativity!!

Spoiler

Okay, I am taking the piss so I am giving you a 9/10!!

you lost after ? :(

A very typical v2 sig with a colorful background and sleek font. Jersey swaps are perfect and overall its very clean and not hard to tell you put some effort into it. It's the one I voted for. The one knock I have is I think you could have used some more lighting on the top layers to give the sig a little bit more depth. 8.5/10