slacking

scoop

Guys, I'm not earning max TPE this week. It's unfortunate that there was no trivia this week, but I won't be recording a podcast or making a VHL.com graphic to earn my last 2 capped TPE. The will be my first week earning fewer than 11 TPE (which I earned once thanks to an incorrect trivia answer that I disagree with the answer on, because the season had not been completed, but at this point I'm really just going on about this to get some more words in here). It's been a busy week for me, though. Work has kept me busy, and I've been away from home all weekend.

In the long run, 2 TPE really doesn't mean much. I've already not capped out every week, which makes it easier to be okay with missing some this week, because it's not like I'm still trying to maintain a perfect 12.0 average. I did recently pass Beketov for second in TPE in the S79 draft class, which is cool and something I would like to maintain. I only passed him because he doesn't seem to make donations, or claim any of the benefits at least. I don't know if that's an admin thing or whatever, but that's how I've gained ground and passed him.