Yun Chiang Presser

nurx

• 2 weeks later...

1. How do you feel about the Winter Olympics coming to your home country? Will you be competing in the ice hockey event with the host team?

2. How’s life with the Marauders? Are you enjoying your time there?

3. When your time in the VHLM ends, are you planning on going to the VHLE to make history in a new league or to the VHL to establish your name among the big leaguers?

4. If you had to choose, would you rather make the VHL Hall of Fame or break a VHL record? By the way, we’re assuming if one happens, the other doesn’t.

5. Out of curiosity, which VHL team interests you in terms of getting drafted by them?

6. If you had to switch sports, which sport would you switch to and why switch to that particular sport?

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/10/2021 at 8:24 PM, SlapshotDragon said:

1. How do you feel about the Winter Olympics coming to your home country? Will you be competing in the ice hockey event with the host team?

I am of course happy to see the Olympics in my home country and I can only hope to be picked to play for China.

2. How’s life with the Marauders? Are you enjoying your time there?

I am very much enjoying my time in Miami, I love the feeling of a possible playoff spot, but not being looked as a contender.

3. When your time in the VHLM ends, are you planning on going to the VHLE to make history in a new league or to the VHL to establish your name among the big leaguers?

I would like to move onto the VHL, but I understand the importance of the VHLE for developing my abilities as the ability of the VHL players is significantly higher than that of the VHLM.

4. If you had to choose, would you rather make the VHL Hall of Fame or break a VHL record? By the way, we’re assuming if one happens, the other doesn’t.

That is a hard choice, but I think I would rather break a VHL record but I want it to be something career long because that way I would have been playing hockey for as long as I can!

5. Out of curiosity, which VHL team interests you in terms of getting drafted by them?

I am not really sure, but I do wish I could sneak into the 1st round despite how unlikely it currently looks.

6. If you had to switch sports, which sport would you switch to and why switch to that particular sport?

I would like to play basketball because in China Lebron James is a massively popular character and he was a hero of mine in my childhood.

• 2 months later...

1) How do you feel about your time in Oslo? On the ice and off the ice.

2) It looks like you will end up in a spot where there is a choice to be made about either taking another season in the E, or going up to the VHL. Which way are you learning right now?

3) After a somewhat frustrating season in Miami leadership. What was your favorite takeaway from the season?

4) Same as above, but what was your least favorite takeaway from the season?

5) You're in the running for GMing your player's current E team. How do you like your chances?

6) After the season Yun's been having down the stretch in the E. What do you think the chances are of a ROTY if he goes up to the VHL?