What a Start to the Season

Juice

Looking at the teams in the NA Conference, and as unbiased as possible for those sweet, sweet prediction points, I pinned DC being the top dog of the conference despite being quite top heavy with a relatively low TPE goaltender. And although DC isn't at the top (seriously what the hell Vancouver), I'm beyond ecstatic with how the season is fairing.

The addition of Aloe Dear has severely escalated the attempt for a firm playoff push, with Dear pushing for a new career record in goals with 20 goals in 24 games with a previous high of 44 in 72. This added goal-scoring has been extremely needed as in the past it's really just been Groovy Dood vs. the World. This as well as a career year by Jiggly Gumballs being over PPG 24 games into the season with 32 points which is already halfway to their previous career point totals as well as already nearing their goal scoring record means that the tandem between Jiggly + Welch is going to be even more fierce this year.

Overall, D.C. is in a really good place right now and I firmly believe in this last great season for these players like Groovy Dood, Aloe Dear, and Jiggly Gumballs, that we could have the run in the post-season that the Dragons have wanted for quite some time.