Video - Short Film: Russian Roulette

• Commissioner
A short I filmed and put together over this past weekend. Didn’t get enough footage to make it longer as I had hoped but kinda like the really short format. Thoughts and comments would be appreciated. Sub if you’d like to.

• Commissioner

Never forget the revolver :P haha. Interesting concept

It’s kinda funny but that’s exactly what happened. I had a concept for a really dark and dramatic scene of Russian Roulette but as I was planning it out I realized that the only prop gun we had wasn’t a revolver so this was born.

Guest lere2001

It’s kinda funny but that’s exactly what happened. I had a concept for a really dark and dramatic scene of Russian Roulette but as I was planning it out I realized that the only prop gun we had wasn’t a revolver so this was born.

Aren't you American? Just go buy one :)

• Commissioner

Aren't you American? Just go buy one :)

Canadian, which is actually kinda a pain for prop guns. Busted airsoft guns (1:1 replicas) are the best thing to buy for props because you can get them for under $20 (they don’t fire after all) and they look completely real. Issue is that you can’t get them in Canada 95% of the time because of Canadian regulations on the look of fake weaponry.