The sixteenth chapter of Baby Bob's life (Interview with Baby Bob)

Baby Boomer

Hello everyone,

Welcome to the sixteenth chapter of Baby Bob's life story. In this life story we will talk about the life of Baby, when he was young, his thoughts and his impressions before the drafts, during the seasons and during the playoffs. Baby Bob will also respond to questions from the fans, from the GMs and from the leaders of the VHL and the VHLM. In the last couple of weeks, a lot of things happened and we did not have the time to talk about everything. In this chapter, I will do a full interview with Baby Bob about the events of the past weeks.

A lot of things happened lately, but everything started with your loss in the final of the Founder’s Cup. How did this loss affect you?

« I have only been in the league for two seasons, but I can say that it was the most intense thing that happened to me. In my first season, we were last in the league and no one was surprised and in my second season, we were first and no one was surprised about it either. We went to the final and we were favorites to win the Cup, but we didn’t, so obviously I was devastated. However, after 2-3 days, I moved on to get ready for the next season to win the Cup in the VHLE with my future team. »

Only nine days after the final of the Founder’s Cup, you have been drafted by the Rome Gladiators 17th overall. How did it make you feel?

« It is always fun to be drafted, it is a new adventure that begins and it also shows that a team wants you to play for them. Rome was the only team that contacted me before the draft, so I was very excited to see that they really wanted me on their team. Also, Minion, my former teammates and linemates with the Mississauga Hounds for the past two seasons, is currently the AGM of the Rome Gladiators, so it is very nice to see a familiar face. Minion is not the only one that played with Mississauga that is now playing with Rome. Effectively, Russel Dixon, Luke Spinelli and Otto Numminen are also playing with the Gladiators this season. »

This season is the first ever VHLE season and you are a part of it. How does it feel to play for the first ever Rome Gladiators and to have played the first game ever of your team?

« It is always weird to wear a jersey that no one else has ever worn before, but very exciting at the same time. Effectively, when you first step on the ice in front of all your fans, it always feels extremely great and I will always remember this moment. It's already been two weeks since the season started, but I still can’t believe that this is really happening. »

Thanks for reading and see you next week for more of the life story of Baby Bob.

508 words

4 - 10 october

Review:

Interview was well done. I like the separation of Bold for questions and italics for the answers. It's always interesting to learn from a players perspective on how the season is going and thought on a cup loss. My only suggestions would be to maybe add a picture and maybe a pop of color for the answers which would help the answers stand out a little more. 9/10