Christopher Young Press Conference

Laflamme

On 10/7/2021 at 10:38 AM, Laflamme said:

Hello everyone 🙂

Here you guys and gals can ask me questions to answer! 

1. It looks like Christopher Young has received quite a few offers from VHLM teams to play out the rest of the season. Are they any teams you're currently leaning toward, and how long until you make a decision?

2. Piggybacking off the last question, what are you looking for in a team for your VHLM debut? Would you rather play fewer minutes on a successful team, or be more of an impact player on an unsuccessful team?

3. What type of player is Young, and what are some of his long-term career goals?

4. As a member, it appears as though it's been about a year since you've been around the VHL (or at least posted on the forum). Has much changed in that time?

5. Piggybacking off the last question, if there has been changes, what has been the biggest to get used to? If there hasn't been (or if there has), is there something you would like to see changed or improved?

6. If you had the opportunity to spend 24 hours with anyone in world (whether they're alive, dead, historical, etc.), who would it be and why?

On 10/8/2021 at 5:38 PM, JardyB10 said:

1. It looks like Christopher Young has received quite a few offers from VHLM teams to play out the rest of the season. Are they any teams you're currently leaning toward, and how long until you make a decision?

2. Piggybacking off the last question, what are you looking for in a team for your VHLM debut? Would you rather play fewer minutes on a successful team, or be more of an impact player on an unsuccessful team?

3. What type of player is Young, and what are some of his long-term career goals?

4. As a member, it appears as though it's been about a year since you've been around the VHL (or at least posted on the forum). Has much changed in that time?

5. Piggybacking off the last question, if there has been changes, what has been the biggest to get used to? If there hasn't been (or if there has), is there something you would like to see changed or improved?

6. If you had the opportunity to spend 24 hours with anyone in world (whether they're alive, dead, historical, etc.), who would it be and why?

1. At the time I was very open minded and had no clue where I was going. I took  a week to make my decison. 

2. Doesnt matter about playing time really just about being part of a group with a bunch of good guys/gals. 

3. Sniper is the play we will see if it changes. Long term goals are to just have fun and maybe win a few ships along the way. 

4. Not really tbh. New faces and a couple new teams but nothing drastic. 

5. TBH I like the way the VHL is. Over time time it has become easier. 

6. Larry Fitzgerald. He is like a really humble guy. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 10/24/2021 at 8:58 PM, SlapshotDragon said:

1. If your player had to switch positions, which position would they switch to?

2. Are you planning on playing in the E or are you looking to go straight to the big leagues?

3. Would you rather score a hat trick in an away game or a home game? 

1. Which ever position the team needed me to!

2. E

3. Home game, fire the fans up. But I would love to score a hatty in any game. 

1. Are there any players in the VHL/E/M that you would like to be teammates with again?

2. Since you have been a member of the VHL for a long time period is there any feature of the VHL you miss and or really don't miss?

3. If you had one suggestion for new members what would it be?

4. What is your plan for your current player?

5. If you could reassign TPE would you and where would you move your TPE to?

6. What is your favorite part about the VHL?