Dude Eyeing 100-Pt Season

Cornholio

London United fourth year / first line center That Dude has his eyes on an ambitious goal: reaching 100 points in a single season. 

Through 33 games, Dude has racked up 53 points (21 goals, 32 assists) — putting him on pace for a 100-point season, which would easily top his previous high of 65 points (21 goals, 44 assists) set last season. 

“I’m glad that my hard work and perseverance is starting to pay off. It ain’t easy especially with the start I has to my career working my way up the ranks and file system in London with all the veterans and whatnot. But I’m glad to know that my game is starting to excel in itself. Sure, we don’t have much in term of depth which is giving everybody more opportunities — but you’ve still got to beat the other team, all six of them on the rink. That’s gotta count for something.

I hope that 100-point mark can be accomplished as this is a huge deal for me. Hopefully I’ll be able to crack the Top-10 in points by the end of the season but we’ll see how things pan out.”