Dis ain't Charlotte's Web

Jubis

Review: Love this Graphic! You did a lot well! I love the idea of making it black and white yet only highlighting the blue on the player. It was a really good artistic choice and it made the blue stand out that much more. I love the swirl lines going on in the background, they fit well with the entire graphic. Font choice was great too and I am actually curious as to where you found that font and what it's called because I'm thinking of using it myself. My only real complaints would be probably making it a bit more hi-res; I get that sometimes graphics are better small on this site but it just looks a bit too small for me. Could just be a preference though. This second one isn't even really a problem, just something I think would be cool. See if you could play around with the opacity or blending of the swirls a bit. I don't know what it'd look like but I just think it would be cool to experiment with that.

8.1/10, looks great!

Great job with this graphic! I love the neon blue you chose to use, I think it makes everything else in the graphic pop out a bit more. I like that you chose to have a simple background so that the graphic isn't too overwhelming to look at. If I could change one thing it would be making the text font a different colour than the jersey so that it stuck out more. It isn't difficult to read though, more of just a personal preference.

Rating: 8/10