Lerner

Overall really nice graphic. Just a few points to consider (and that is high level 'complaining'), the Islanders logo on the helmet is still recognizable... if it is too trick to replace with the respective team logo, I recommend to 'overpaint' it. The number on the back looks odd (but maybe that is only my perception and I could not achieve the level of 'crumpledness' you did). I like the font of the name and if you used a different colour for the font than the lightning it would be perfect (I had to second guess the name). Of course if you wanted to keep the amount of hues limited this is fine as well. 9/10

Pretty decent graphic. You have a great background, a nice font for the text and a filter applied to the render. Everything is laid out nicely, especially with how you have the text behind the render for depth. You want to add some lighting to this to give it some more depth and help bring everything together. Specifically on top of the render and the text to make them the focal point of the sig. 

8/10

Review: I really like this graphic! The painted look makes it look so good in my opinion. I don't think there is much you could change about this graphic besides maybe making the name not as covered by the hands on the render. Overall i'd have to give this a 8/10. Like i said its only the name that is the only thing i think you could change, Good Work!

16 hours ago, Daniel Janser said:

the Islanders logo on the helmet is still recognizable.

Actually intended, the guy's an islanders fan and will still have to be drafted to a team here, so wanted to make something he could keep on using :)