pls bring back trivia

diacope 2

It’s been 4 whole weeks now without trivia, and I think that getting rid of it was a mistake. Why do I think that? Here’s a few good reasons:

First of all I think that without trivia there will be more low quality content in the league. If trivia was still a thing I wouldn’t even be writing this article right now. I could be doing literally anything but I have to write a VHL.com article instead. I remember the days where you could open up the trivia form, crack your knuckles, grin and type “Scotty Campbell” into both boxes and somehow get them both right. That’s the magic of VHL trivia.

I generally think that making it harder to earn TPE than it previously was is a bad idea. Many members probably look forward to having one low effort task a week. I know I do. To paint a clearer picture, I usually do a press conference, 2 reviews or a VHL.com article, and trivia. That usually goes down to one 10-15 minute task (review or VHL.com), a 5-10 minute task (press conference) and a task that usually takes a minute or two (trivia). Without trivia, my tasks could theoretically take about 40 minutes to complete maximum! Adding an extra 10-15 minutes of work per week, I think that nuking trivia is a slight annoyance that will slightly annoy some members.