Claimed:A Swedes Return

RandomHero

The last few weeks have been an interesting time in the VHL and one of the more interesting stories that has been unfolding has been the disappearance of Swedish star Jakob Linholm. He was one of the most highly touted prospects to come out of the VHLM for some time and was seemingly on his way to becoming a full fledged superstar in the league. He was having a decent rookie season for the Americans and looked like he was going to be a cornerstone for the team.

Then something happened to the player. He disappeared from practices and his training slipped. While he was still performing there wasn`t any improvement and he was beginning to seem as a bust and a liability to a team that was supposed to be one of the leagues elite. When it seemed all hope was lost and that he wouldn`t ever see improvement, the Americans did the logical choice and sent him on his way to Cologne.

There he continued to remain unimproved and all hope was beginning to fade away. People tried to contact his agency but they remained unavailable for comment.

But as luck would have it, Linholm showed up for practice at the Cologne practice arena in full equipment and was the first one on the ice. He seemingly found the spark that had disappeared in his game and his agency issued a statement and apology to everyone earlier in the day via VHL Radio.

It is good to be back on the ice and having fun again. I had kind of lost myself while I was playing and I just didn`t find it fun anymore. I don`t know how to explain it but I was just going through the motions. I have found my motivation again and look forward to helping out Cologne to a cup, something I regret I didn`t get to do in New York. I can only hope that the management from the Americans can forgive me for putting them through everything there and I am just looking forward to helping out the team and working as hard as ever to become the best player I can be.

With his return to form, this can make the trade between the Americans and Express a very interesting one and could go down as one of the more interesting trades in VHL history, especially if the pieces New York sent can help bring a cup to Cologne.

tumblr_n9z46hKscd1rn5vzno1_500.png

With his return to form Linholm could help become one of the premier players in the league and the cornerstone everyone thought he would be when he first got drafted. It should be interesting to watch how his career continues to unfold and if he can remain motivated to continue to improve.

Edited by RandomHero

Guest Svoboda_3

Content: 3/3

461 words. First of all, welcome back to the league. It's always good to see old members return and hopefully things are going well that you can regain your activity. With that being said, you punched out a pretty good Media Spot based around the disappearance of Lindholm and the thoughts behind the trade.

Grammar: 2/2

full fledged = full-fledged

performing there = performing, there

leagues = league's

form Lindholm = form, Lindholm

Appearance: 1/1

No title, but you incorporated color and a picture.

Overall: 6/6