A Strange Encounter

Vice

In our past interviews, we spoke with young Cadmael Ixazaluoh - a boy who was new to hockey and new to the world. We've watched as he has grown, not only on his on-ice skill, but his life outside the arena as well. Though in recent weeks, Cadmael has been rather reclusive. According to his agent, "Cadmael has been focusing for the upcoming playoff run. He has set a goal of making the playoffs and when he sets a goal, he focuses up." We managed to find Cadmael between practices at the arena last night where, he said some rather strange things:

• Interviewer: Cadmael! Cadmael! Over here!
  • Cadmael: YOU! You, it's you. Listen, we don't have much time.
  • Interviewer: That's right, Cadmael, we've heard that you've been super busy with your practice and ice time and we don't want to take too much time away from you. Tell us, what's got you the most excited about your upcoming games?
  • Cadmael: No, no. You don't understand miss, they will be here. In our last interview you said something about TP-
  • Interviewer: Speaking of interviews, since we published our last interview with you, you've gained almost 50,000 followers on social media, how wild is it to have all of these people observing your life!?
  • Cadmael: That's just it, I don't know any of these people, I don't even know your name - you won't even tell me your name. You say things and it's like no matter what I say you just continue to ask like I answered your question anyways. Then whenever I bring up the TP-
  • Interviewer: HAHAHAHA! Cadmael you've been picking up on your American humor since you've been here. One last question before we let you go here, what are your hopes for this season?
  • Cadmael: A̴h̴,̶ ̶w̴e̶l̶l̵,̸ ̸u̵l̸t̴i̴m̴a̴t̷e̸l̸y̷ ̴I̸ ̸h̵o̶p̵e̷ ̴w̶e̸ ̴j̷u̸s̴t̶ ̵e̶n̴d̷ ̷u̵p̷ ̸d̵o̷i̶n̵g̸ ̵w̷e̷l̷l̵ ̸a̷n̸d̷ ̶b̶e̸i̷n̸g̶ ̸a̴b̵l̷e̵ ̶t̶o̸ ̴s̴a̴y̶ ̶t̶h̴a̵t̸ ̵w̴e̶ ̴p̸u̸t̷ ̴i̴n̴ ̵o̷u̵r̷ ̷b̶e̸s̴t̴ ̷e̸f̸f̴o̸r̶t̷.̷ ̴A̵t̴ ̴t̷h̴e̶ ̴e̸n̶d̸ ̴o̶f̴ ̶t̵h̵e̸ ̷d̷a̵y̶,̸ ̴t̴h̴e̶ ̵t̵e̶a̶m̶ ̵I̷ ̷h̵a̸v̸e̴ ̵i̷s̸ ̶h̶a̴r̸d̵-̴w̸o̷r̶k̶i̷n̵g̸ ̶a̴n̷d̷ ̷a̴l̷w̵a̵y̵s̵ ̶p̵u̸t̸s̵ ̵o̷u̷t̴ ̷m̵a̷x̷i̸m̵u̷m̴ ̶e̵f̵f̷o̷r̵t̴.̷ ̶T̸h̴a̵t̷'̷s̴ ̶a̶l̴l̶ ̷I̸ ̵c̴a̸n̶ ̴a̸s̵k̶ ̴f̴o̷r̶.̸ ̸
  • Interviewer: Truly inspiring, Cadmael! Ope, and I see your agent is here to take you to your next practice I'm sure, you take care!
  • Cadmael: T̸h̷a̵n̷k̷ ̴y̶o̵u̶,̷ ̶y̷o̶u̶ ̶a̶s̷ ̸w̵e̷l̶l̶.̵

What an eccentric young boy, with unique ideas! A bright future lays ahead for him if he continues to put in the effort.

This is i̷̯̬̻̫͊̏̊̍͛n̸̠͎̾̈́̅͋͂t̶͙̀̈́̐̈́̚ë̸͇̬́̚͠͠r̶͇̭̈̌̐̿v̶̪͙͍͗i̷̦͆̋̿̕̕e̸͚͑w̶̡̧͎̰͒̈́̿e̵͉̟̗͂̀r̸͇͊͠, signing off!

Edited by Vice

That’s very interesting I just reread the last article you made to have a more context and it’s very interesting how you made the interview know about the TPE. Im very intrigued on how the next article will be. It’s almost like your favorite movie ends up in the middle on a action scene and you like wait it’s done and you sit there thinking about all could happen in the next scene staring at the black screen. Lmao I’m just very intrigued on what it’s going to happen next. 10/10