what now? Matt thunder version (player and user)

Matt thunder

hey guys, it is me, Matt, do you guys remember me? It has been a long time since I wrote a media spot, but guess what, I am back, and today I will talk about my player, Matt thunder and also about me, Matt thunder (again lol).

So this theme week is about what my player will do after he will retire from hockey, and I have to admit it is a nice idea, (whoever is in charge of the theme week, good job, I am proud of you) as more then one time I asked myself what my player would do in the future and I have a couple of ideas:

1. A gm, let's not lie, everybody saw this coming, matt thunder is already an AGM (thanks Ottawa and @16z) so trying to become a GM for a team is the most reasonable thing to do.
  2. get a job as a host of a hockey show, like Don Cherry with hockey night in Canada, just that it would be more french and it also would be named hockey night in Latvia as matt thunder was the captain of Riga for a long time
  3. it would become a trainer is martial arts, on the ice (sometimes) he is a beast ready to destroy everyone, so I thought it would be really cool to see him teach karate in a dojo, maybe if we are lucky we can be a sensei in a karate kid mouvie.
  4. He would become the menager for other players, get in contact with other gms, trying to get the best deal for him and his player. 

Those were the idea that I thought would fit more in the future of matt thunder, but of course, as we all know, future can not be predicted so do not belive anything of the things that I have wrote above, I do not want to be remembered as a liar lol.

Now let's talk about me, the guy that is behind matt thunder, what are my plans for the future? 

as you might know, matt is going to retire at the end of season 81 and I am going to admitt it, I do not know what to do after that, should I create a new player? or should I take a break and only focus on my career as an AGM and maybe try to get a job as a GM? 

those are both good answers and I really do not know what to do, because I am scared that if I will focus on my next player i will care less about my AGM job, and of course If I care more about my AGM job I will claim less tpe for my player and of course ruin the player.

So, what should I do? I would really love to hear what you guys think about this situation, as I really need some help.

And that's all, I really missed writing media spots if I have to be honest, it is like a pause from the real world where I can just care about me and about what a care, no homeworks, no thoughts, just hockey, and only god knows how much hockey makes me feel better.

I really hope you liked this media spot, I tried to change a bit how I write to make it more like me, maybe (if you guys liked) it will be how I will write my next media spots in the future.

Thanks for your attention and have a good end of the weekend.

596 words

Focus on whatever makes you happy buddy. If you need to take a break for a short minute let me know and depending on how long you'll still me my assistant! I appreciate you getting press conferences done and hyping the team, if you want to learn more I can help and give you even more opportunities next season though.. That's an option because you have potential!!

You've proved you can be a top defensemen and that should help give you a boost above other rookies anyway for being consistent, missing some here and there wont matter, it'll be fun to have something to look at each week anyway and if you build correctly a ton of points :)

I absolutely love reading all these plans for the future of players. Honestly let's be honest who hasn't dreamed of having a popular talk show about whatever it is they truly love.  I also like hearing about what you think you should do in the future as a player/GM/AGM in the VHL fully expect whatever you do to do great! As a little tip for making it a little easier to read maybe separate the areas into more defined sections so readers can read it more easily(maybe bold areas or something similar). 9/10