Frosty Talks about Stuffs Ep2

FrostBeard

So, here we go, another one of those TPE tasks that I didn't feel like doing at the start of the week. 

Bratislava has finally found its footing and is slowly creeping up the standings. Really happy to see guys like Ablar and Carter this well. Tried to do equal game swaps between my both goalies at the start of the season, after that heavily relied on Parise. Now we are doing that with Orion. Pretty interesting results, have to say.  

Have been doing game recaps after each or every two sims (Depends on level of how tired I am), at the end the season, those will be compiled in a Google Doc and will remain as a part of our Discord LR for everyone to see. I plan to keep up this tradition as long as I will be a GM in VHLE. Have to say, sometimes there is not much to say about the games and it might feel dull but I think that it gives players something to look forward to, sure, not much, but I guess it is cool to read something about your player daily *That is if your player has done something worth while* 

Anyway, have been enjoying Sirdsvaldis career start quite a bit. It is a bit tough on understand what kind of a build I want to go for but I think I want keep this PA thing going. As this is my 3rd player, I feel like I can do whatever I want to. Want to see which teams will be interested in trying out my build and will not be scared of "Oh, no, it is not a SC build, I am drafting you because of that". In any case, season is half way through and with the draft coming in closer, I am more and more excited!