Ori still improving and looking forward to next season

ROOKIE745

We know it's only three more games have been played since out last report but here's an update anyway. Ori has reached some milestones if you will, he's reached 10 goals and 30 assists as well as getting over 40 points. As it stands he has 10 goals, 31 assists for 41 points. He's scored four points in those three games. Hitting 60 points this season is very possible for the young Canadian center. We won't throw much more in here other than his faceoffs, 1475 taken with a 54.92 percent win rate, we'll see you guys at the end of the season to see where Ori is.

So to jump in on this topic, trivia, where is it? From what I've heard because people complained so much about it now it's gone? It's always fucking annoying when people have to ruin things for others. It's great to have options and I'm sorry for those of you who didn't like that answers could given out on team discords or in DM's not all of us want to dig around for them. Now I'm stuck doing reviews which I don't mind to an extent but it's just..... you get to that point where it's like "what do I say?" Because I'm saying the same things over and over in those and you start to become brain dead. I'm hoping that simply trivia and Vector are just taking the season off. The last two or three seasons trivia posts have just been all over the place when they use to be always on the same day (Sunday), I wouldn't blame him if he's just burnt out on it.

(word count 276)