Ragnar new roles with Minnesota

Grosgars

Minnesota has made some great trades and signings in the past few weeks. With somes defenseman being traded or released like cube whale and NineQPro. Ragnar now has a bigger role on the team. In less then a week he has passed to be the fourth defender to the second one and have more responsibility on the special teams. The young defenseman has taken those responsibilities seriously. With 72 points in 53 gameplay and a +/- of 33 Ragnar has proven that he is ready to lead that defensive core in offense and defense. Having new linemates can be a challenge sometimes, but the chemistry between Jyuunya and Ragnar is working and having a veteran defenseman at Ragnar's side is really helping him. Ragnar did earn some good tips from Jyuunya. The Swedish defenseman feels like he is ready to be a key part in this team for the rest of the season and the playoff. Ragnar did say:

- I feel like I’m playing better these past couple of days. It was weird at first playing so much and with new linemates, but it was necessary for the team. I’m definitely going to give my all game after game and even more when the playoffs start. 

205 words