Make Fantasy Difficult Again

Gustav

I almost scrolled by and didn't even notice when I saw I'd been pinged in the fantasy zone thread this week. I thought I'd just gotten better at fantasy this season, but taking a look back at it now...I've hit the 2-TPE payout in 4 out of the past 5 weeks. And coming from someone who usually isn't all that good at fantasy zone, that's a little bit concerning.

I couldn't have just gotten better at it. Or maybe I did, but I couldn't have just gotten that much better at it. I also feel like I've been seeing way more pings in the thread than I ever did, despite the fact that fantasy hasn't changed too much lately. Are the matchups just easier to predict? I'm not entirely sure because I usually have a good idea of who's on what team and that never helped me in the past. My bet is that it has to do more with the second question being different--while I appreciate the variety, I'd be willing to venture a guess that the second question is paying out more than the first, because I'd have to be insanely lucky to see past Simon and guess all these matchups correctly.

Am I advocating for killing the current system or moving back to exactly the way it used to be? Not really, but I also think it's been a bit too easy (in my experience) to win this season.