Sirdsvaldis comments on playing for Houston

FrostBeard

After game interview with Sirdsvaldis Miglasķēms

-Sirdzvladidis, how do you feel about Houston this season?
- Honestly, unsure, at first I thought that we had a good chance at being a dominant team but after some trades were made, it honestly feels like we are always lagging behind other, more developed teams. at this rate, it feels that I probably should have requested a trade at the deadline, nothing I can do about it right now anyway. 

-Sridisvaldz, do you think you are playing at the level you can or is the team holding you back?

- I love my teammates, some of them are a bit weak and not really great hockey players but they have the spirit. Coaching staff has been kinda weird, not really a good rhythm and so many changes that it feels like we are not evening under any leadership, more or less like an anarchy all around. 

-Sirdusvaldinkus, have you ever thought about your role on the team, maybe you should step up as the LR leader? 
- Neah, I am a star player, it is clear that without me this team would be nothing, but I am there to win and I am not gonna lead anyone. We do our job, we go home or in my case get drunk and have some fun with peoples. Leaders are weak, they are there to be a substitution to talent and general understanding of the game. You just have to win, that's it. 

-So, Slirtsvaldaus, you think that there is no role you can take up in the LR?
- There is, I can be their party man - I can bring in delicious meats and alcohol for everyone. I can get some cool games going. That is my role, anything else, pfft, just go and win some hockey games you weakling. There we go. I am done with this interview, you all are pretty weak.