What to write about for this week as the season is nearly over?

ROOKIE745

So..... I have been copping out with articles for this season and I believe last season as well. What do I mean by this? I've just been taking the easy route of talking about stats and Ori's performance for almost every article. I'm sure it feels a little repetitive to anyone that does read them and it sure is for me. I think I'm just lacking creativity with them because Ori doesn't quite have the rivalries or friends that I had built with Hexy. Hextall had his Canadian fellow goaltenders to do battle with in Lafontaine and Spyro, and it felt more special to since not only we're they all Canadian but they all played for the three Canadian VHL teams. I'm hoping as more players come up for Helsinki that I'll connect with some of them and make friends for Ori so I can write some more silly stuff for my Canadian center.

I gotta fill in a bit more so let's take a look at the standings shall we? Every team has played 66 or 67 games with the exceptions being Warsaw who's played 68 and the Menace who have played 65. There's a clear divide between the teams that are rebuilding and the one's that either are coming out of it or maybe haven't quite committed to it yet. Seattle, Helsinki and Toronto all have less than 50 points and less than 20 regulations wins. Helsinki is at 19, Seattle at 18 and Toronto at 11, the Legion with only 29 points you could argue are even another tier down from the Titans and the Bears as both sit in the 40 points range. I look forward to see where we finish at.

(word count 286)