GET YOUR BOG LEAKS

Nykonax

Hi, I really liked these posts by Advantage when he was doing them. I think having some transparency as to what goes on in the Board of Governors is good. He did like large writeups and I don't want to do this (plus I'm not really sure how much I can leak so I'll just be playing it safe). I'll probably do these every so often when there's enough to discuss for a vhl.com article. But without further-ado, here are some of the things that have been talked about/proposed while I've been on BoG for a bit now.

New BOG Members

BoG discussed adding some members. Result is that me, fishy, dil, fromtheinside, and berocka.

VHLM Draft Pick Trading

I proposed this idea myself so I think it's fine to talk about this. Essentially just discussing roster disparity in the VHLM how to fix it. Past couple seasons there's teams with 0 players and then teams with 20, so want to find some sort of good way to balance rosters while keeping a somewhat competitive aspect to the VHLM. Gustav also partially wrote about this one in of his articles so you can read that for more info on his ideas.

6 TPE Job Pay/Theme Weeks

Doesn't really affect many people, but was a lot of confusion between updaters on what people with 6+ job pay can and can't claim, and how it would relate to theme weeks. Bek posted this change in the rulebook, but essentially job pay and pt's are completely seperate unless it's theme week. Then for theme week if you claim the bonus with the 6+ job pay you also can't claim welfare that week since it would be considered PT replacing.

Rookie Mentors

Essentially just talking about the creation of a job under recruitment team that would be responsible for teaching rookies about the league instead of putting it ALL on VHLM GM's. Not a whole lot of discussion on this yet so.