Armani has a girlfriend now

WildfireMicro

Dear Dad

Armani here again and I have some great news: I have a date coming up with this extremely nice girl! She is Swedish but she speaks English extremely well. Her name is Wilma Nilsson and she is a writer surprisingly enough. It didn't really work out between me and the coffee worker unfortunately because we did not really  click in the end. However I feel better about this one because she wants to actually go traveling around the world and see Canada so if things really start working out I'll bring her in to see you and the rest of the town.

She is about mom's height if I recall correctly and curvy with blond hair. Me and her are planning a second date soon. But getting onto another topic, the Golden Eagles have had our ups and downs. Unfortunately I do not think that we are at the top of the division anymore but we are trying our best to stay in the playoff picture. I do not know when I can write my next email as things get more busy, but I'll get in touch as soon as I have the time. If I can I'll send you over some Swedish food!

Love your son, Armani

WildfireMicro here just to say that I almost called the girlfriend Wilma Karlsson to be ironic.