Review: Very well done! The logo swaps look really nice and I love the amount of detail you added from the IRL Calgary Wranglers' former logo being the Calgary Wrangler's shoulder patch logos, having a flag like texture shining on the graphic. I also love the fact you took the time to switch out the logos for the fans/kids in the background. Typically, I end up remedying this by making the crowd blurry in order to be lazy but you put in the effort to replace the two boys' jerseys and I really respect that. If I had any feedback, it would be I wish I could see a bit more. Maybe have the players not effected by the flag/cloth fold layer. That way, it draws the attention to the players because right now, nothing really sticks out. Still, great job!

8/10

1 hour ago, SlapshotDragon said:

Review: Very well done! The logo swaps look really nice and I love the amount of detail you added from the IRL Calgary Wranglers' former logo being the Calgary Wrangler's shoulder patch logos, having a flag like texture shining on the graphic. I also love the fact you took the time to switch out the logos for the fans/kids in the background. Typically, I end up remedying this by making the crowd blurry in order to be lazy but you put in the effort to replace the two boys' jerseys and I really respect that. If I had any feedback, it would be I wish I could see a bit more. Maybe have the players not effected by the flag/cloth fold layer. That way, it draws the attention to the players because right now, nothing really sticks out. Still, great job!

8/10

Thanks for the feedback! Really appreciate it :)