An Interview with Mason Jones pt 2

Masu Chan

Interviewer: Good morning Mason, thank you for joining me today.

Mason: oh, no problem.

Interviewer: Great, so my first question involves the playoffs. The Reapers are down Zero to Two in your first series. How do you prepare for games like these?

Mason: That's a tough question right of the gate. But personally I've been focusing on my positioning. What I learned about these two games against Minnesota is that If you make one bad move they'll make you pay. 

Interviewer: Right. So, would you say you've felt the pressure of the playoffs so far.

Mason: Oh yeah, it's a whole different atmosphere out there. I am not sure if I'll be called up to the VHLE next season but this could be my only shot to bring the Reapers a championship and that's a lot of pressure.

Interviewer: The Reapers first two games these playoffs it looked like the team played pretty well all things considered. Are you expecting any major changes that may help your team?

Mason: I'm not gonna speak for the Coach. I'm just gonna go out there with whoever he puts on my lines and I'm gonna try my best to put up some points and help my team win.

Interviewer: That's a good mindset to have I suppose. That's all the time we have so I wish you luck today and hope we can chat more another time.

Mason: Thank you for having me.

Interviewer: Thank you, Mason.

244 Words