Tavish DeGroot is the Gretzky of the VHL

AJW

Tavish DeGroot is a talented and very elite defenceman currently playing for the Yukon Rush. DeGroot has the swagger, the confidence, and the skill to prove it too.

"'What makes me a good defenseman? If I were a bad defenseman I wouldn’t be sitting here discussing it with ye now would I?"

This quote from DeGroot alone show why this statement is extremely true and how the dude is just so cold.

DeGroot decided to join the Yukon Rush during the late S80 because he needed to be on the best team. Any other team would not be worthy enough for his once in a millennium kind of talent. DeGroot put up 10 points in 20 games with the Rush while at the same time having a full body injury and could only manage to skate on one leg. If at full strength, DeGroot could have easily put every player in the VHLM in body bags and walked away after every game with 20+ points just after the first period. DeGroot is so tough that instead of saying "As tough as nails", everyone in the world now says "As tough as DeGroot". DeGroot can shoot a puck as fast as my ex girlfriend left me. He can hit harder than Saitama (One Punch Man). The reason why DeGroot is so superior compared to anyone who has ever played the game is because he only has one eye. This is valid since his one eye can see into the future and predict every opponent's future moves. He probably already knows which words I am going to type next. DeGroot experiences no weaknesses and his strengths consist of everything. Tavish DeGroot once got in a fight with 100 men and dropped them all with just one finger. 

It is true that Tavish DeGroot is the greatest human being to ever step on this planet, and for this reason he plans to travel to other planets around our solar system in order to find someone who could be a worthy opponent. DeGroot could be considered as a God and is religiously prayed to by three different religions: DeGrootism, GoatTavish, and Manthatguyisabeautyism.