Alessando Nano looks to capture VHLE cup for shot at triple cup club.

leafsman

Alessandro Nano is trying to become one of the first players to win a cup in all levels of the VHL. As the VHLE is in its inaugural season it's never been done before. Last season Alessando won the cup with the Miami Mauraders giving himselshot at this triple cup club, a feat someone could be achieve as early as next season. After dropping the first 2 games of the season the iron Eagles stormed back in games 3 and 4 to even the series against the Vikings including a huge 8-0 win in game 4. So far Alessando has 2 assists with 12 hits and 10 shot blocks. Both assists came in the 8-0 victory so Nano will be looking to build upon that game. After 65 points in 72 games in the regular season, Nano's start to the playoffs has been a little disappointing but it's only been 4 games so far. As long as we win, I don't care what my individual stats are. Obviously if a player like me starts scoring we will be better off but as long as I play solid defense and keep the other team from scoring I think we will be successful.