#AsktheBouch: Asskicking!!

Gaikoku-hito

Welcome back to another #AsktheBouch; where we continue to follow the career of the one and the only Robert Bouchard; the great player that plays for Prague Phantoms that most I think doesn’t even know his name. Either way let get this interview started…..

RB: “Hey, You are a new Interviewer? What happened to the last guy?”

Interviewer: “Uh, He quit at the end of the last interview!?!?”

RB: “Oh, So he actually meant it!! That is surprising since he really needed the job due to some of his old habits!!”

Interviewer: “Really Who was he?”

RB: “This guy that I played hockey with and somehow he ended up working at McDonalds for some reason so my family was nice enough to offer him a bone or two to ask me questions about our season. So are you going to ask me anything Hockey related?”

Interviewer: “Yes, Of course!!”

RB: “Okay the first question is? Nevermind I will just answer it?”

Interviewer: “No No!! Let me ask the questions since it helps the program flow better!!”

RB: “Yes, I was surprised that we came back in the series against David since we hadn’t been playing very well so it was a nice surprise that once I started to actually find another gear that the team also followed.”

Interviewer: “Uh, I didn’t ask that question yet?”

RB: “Yeah, Scoring the tying goal was huge to force overtime in that game five come from behind victory in OVERTIME!! But also to score the winner was a huge boost and a huge moment for the team as we somehow managed to come back against a good team.”

Interviewer: “Uh, I still haven’t asked a question; have I?”

RB: “Uh, Yes that is a great question. Yes, Moscow is going to be a very different task compared to David since they finished first for a reason but as we both know as we sit down already that the series didn’t go as planned. They really shut my line down and we didn’t break out until the last game. By then it was already too late and now next week we are looking for a good country club rather then Conference Finals.”

Interviewer: “What the hell!! So overall are you looking forward to the off season now?”

RB: “Are you kidding me? Why would you ask that question now? We just got eliminated from the Playoffs today and you are asking me if I am looking forward to the offseason? Like I didn’t even try and I didn’t care about winning the cup?”

Interviewer: “Uh, Okay!! But it is one of the questions that you wrote down for me to ask you!!”

RB: “No it wasn’t either way the interview is over as I don’t feel like answering any more questions!!”

Interviewer: “But you really didn’t answer any questions that I asked you since I never got to ask any question but that one!!”

(488 words)