The grind never stops, Arpa aims to the top

diacope

It wasn't a long journey for Marivaldis Arpa in his first stint as a starter for the Phildelphia Reapers and after their early defeat in the playoffs, Arpa got back to business and returned to the gym on a regular basis. One thing that definitley motivated this youngster had to be the improvements made during the post season while playing intense hockey, achieveing a save percentage of .902 with a 3.35 GAA, easily helping him forget his season averages of .840 and 3.89. Now he focuses on the future, hoping to keep his rank in a draft class with plenty of potential starters. Trying to keep his shine, Miervaldis has now called back previous interviewers and has filled his digital phone book, during an interview this week he listed three things the VHLM scouts should know and why he should be a top pick.. "I'm here for the long run, love my position and will do anything for my team to win or rebuild." Now after already answering plenty of original questions, it looks like we should see even more of this Latvian goaltender before his name gets called on draft night. Stay tuned!

maxresdefault.thumb.jpg.bcbb81400cc912887c1b0f794d0d9ecf.jpg