Lindbergh Savoring Vasteras' Run

Doomsday

Lindbergh Savoring Vasteras' Runimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcRcY9qDVNx_6wiTIT6aeCz

VASTERAS - Although it has been Xavier Booberry between the pipes for the Vasteras Iron Eagles during their playoff run, that doesn't mean that it hasn't been an enjoyable experience for Oskar Lindbergh. While he hasn't been able to participate in their run on the ice, the resiliency of his teammates has proven to be inspiring to the Swedish prospect.

"Yes, I would love to be playing," reiterated Lindbergh. "However, there is still so much to learn being a part of a team on a championship run like this. My teammates, even when things looked to be at their bleakest, never were discouraged or anything less than upbeat. It shows that it isn't just talent that makes winning possible, it's a positive mindset, along with faith and trust in your teammates. With harder work, I can also put myself into a better position to be playing in these important games as well. But for now, what I can do is support my teammates and enjoy the experience."

Vasteras heads to Rome tonight to take on the Gladiators in a pivotal Game Seven match-up that will decide who will be the inaugural champions of the VHLE. If everything goes according to plan for the Iron Eagles, Lindbergh will remain on the bench until the final buzzer sounds.

Jethro Novacek is an award-winning writer for the MSFL Times, an everlasting tribute to the heroes of simulation sports. He enjoys the development of the VHLE, a freshly cut lawn, and seizing the memes of production.