Blah Blah Blah

NSG

Well, the mostly dormant NSG has had a big week for his players and himself. First off, some random person nominated me for a community service award and didn’t have a reason why, so that was cool, I guess. Second off, Tucker’s team, the Vancouver Wolves, did the amazing and won the Continental Cup after being down 3-1! Tucker led the league in points, (24) goals (10), power play goals (4), game winning goals (4), and hat tricks (1) during the playoffs while also finishing 2nd in hits (62), and has put himself in a good position to win Playoffs MVP, if such an award exists. 

His awesome regular season has also put him in a good position to contend for the Two-Way Forward of the Year! Looking at the other contenders, the other big dog in the race is John LeClair II, who, despite having 12 fewer points, had 21 more hits, which honestly makes it a rather close race, and it depends on how much you value the points versus hits. However, I think that points matter more than hits, because ultimately the game is decided by who scores more points, not hits, thus I should win the award.

The last major thing is that I was hired as the Assistant General Manager of the Vancouver Wolves, which means I actually have a reason to be active. Expect to see me on Discord and just in general me being more active.