Ori exctied after the draft, saying "Next year will be big"

ROOKIE745

We had the chance to speak with Jonathan Ori, one of the centers of the Helsinki Titans for any new readers out there. The Titans were loaded up this draft, with three first round picks, having the first and second overall picks as well as eleventh, four picks in the second round, those being 18th, 19th, 25th and 27th. As a fun side note three different teams had four picks in the second round, meaning 12 of the 16 picks belonged to three different teams, those teams were the Titans, Legion and Reign. Finally the team had three picks in the third round, those being picks 34th, 35th and 40th. This isn't even mentioning last years draft where they had two picks in the first round, including first overall again. And of course if you go back one more draft you have Ori drafted at 8th overall.

Speaking of Ori we did get a small chat with him during the draft, later in during fourth round. "Mr Rayzor and Mr Hatter have a lot of experience putting teams together, we all know you are constantly putting new teams together in the M and I think the GM and AGM are doing that but with the long term in mind, they know how to fill out a roster and make sure they have no weakness. I thank the fans for enduring these tough seasons and we likely still have one more to go before we're a playoff team but I believe we'll be much harder to beat this season, trust me when I say next year will be big for the franchise, and years after even bigger."

(word count 276)