Leduc new chapter begin and a little Cologne Tour

Lemorse7

This past weekend was the draft for all three leagues. Alexandre Leduc was available for two of them. Leduc was sitting with his family at his table at the VHL draft. He had heard the rumors about him supposedly being drafted in the late first round or early second round. At pick 13 Riga Reign is at the podium; they have two picks back to back. With those picks they selected Alexandre Leduc and Yun Chiang. 

Chiang is a great player. He played for the Miami Marauders last season in the M and scored 125 points with them. Carrying that team to a playoff spot with fellow Riga Reign prospect Jeremy D and Goalie prospect Juha Jarvinen. Leduc has mad respect for those three guys who fought hard in the first round of the playoff last year versus The Yukon Rush. Even with the result being a sweep it’s not a good representation for that series, Yukon had a great and complete team all around and Miami missed some pieces. Miami fought really hard to try to keep their playoff run alive. That hard work from those players made Leduc respect them in terms of players and person. 

The Vhle draft was also done this past weekend and Leduc was selected 12 overall by the Cologne Express. With fellow Yukon players Maximus, Karjalainen and Chameleon, Leduc has some familiar faces he has already played with and is ready for a new chapter in his career. 

With those two teams being two European teams, Leduc will say bye to his family to pack his hockey gear in the direction of Cologne. It was the first time that Leduc quit America to go play in another continent. He is ready to play there and develop even more with this team and hopefully help them win a cup. 

Leduc arrived at Cologne, when he arrived at the Cologne Coliseum Leduc was without word the Coliseum was so big and beautiful. The training camp has begun and Leduc is feeling great in the ice. He talked to the management team about the lack of center on the team and asked Leduc if he would want to play at the center position. Leduc played center last year with Yukon most of the season, so he knows how to be efficient in his faceoff and how to position himself like a center. 

Leduc had fun visiting Cologne in his first couple of days there. He hoped on the Rhine River Cruise to visit the city and visit some great-looking churches. The cruise was fenomenal all the light reflecting on the water was beautiful. After the cruise he visited The Wallraf-Richartz & Ludwig Museums admiring some great art from his favorite artists like Manet, Renoir and Rembrandt. Visiting the Cologne Zoological Gardens looking at some chimpanzees, a big cat and some other animals. Finally the last stop of the visiting tour was nonetheless of the Cologne Chocolate Museum and Leduc had the chance to design his own chocolate bar, he made the Express logo on the bar and took a picture to send them to his new teammates. 

520 words 

REVIEW:

I liked it, although I do have some complaints. Some of the grammar seems off to me personally. I don't know if it is just me, but it feels weird. I do like the use of proper spacing however. I am extremely happy to have you here in Cologne and I hope we can send you to Riga with a title!

8.5/10